Going Green Foods (Personal Use Rights)
Discover everything you need to know about green agriculture.
Organic agricultural techniques blend scientific knowledge of environmental science and modern technology with traditional agricultural practices based on naturally happening biological processes. Organic agricultural techniques are examined in the field of agro ecology. Although conventional agriculture utilizes synthetic pesticides and water-soluble synthetically purified fertilizers, organic farmers are limited by regulations to utilizing natural pesticides and plant food.
Learn more about green agriculture inside this book.
- What Does Going Green With Food Mean
- What Is Sustainable Agriculture
- What Is Organic Agriculture
- The Difference Between “Natural” Foods And “Organic” Foods
- The Benefits Of Growing Your Own Food
And so much more!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.