Guide to Dealing and Caring Elderly (Personal Use Rights)
Elder care is rewarding, but not devoid of its challenges. Being a caregiver requires patience; however, you can develop most of the skills required to become a caregiver by reading this 80-page eBook.
In a very interesting, readable manner, this book explains exactly how you can take good care of your elders.
- Layman’s Guide to Parkinson's disease
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding and Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For the Elderly
- Adult Day Care Center – A Place for the Elderly
- The Basics of Personal Hygiene for the Elderly
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting the Elderly
- Administering Wound Care and First-Aid to the Elderly
- Rebuilding Self Esteem among the Elderly
Plus so much more…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.