Network Marketing Structure 1 & 2 (Personal Use Rights)
Dissecting network marketing’s compensation system to maximize profits and even start your own company.
If you are familiar with the network marketing industry, you will have no surprise why the majority of new distributors or networkers spend a lot of time in network marketing training because they simply don’t understand how the compensation or marketing plan in their company works!
Look inside these books and get helpful information on network marketing that will help you in your own business.
- Those Who Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Terminology and Jargon You Can’t Live Without
- Clearing Out Common Misconceptions
- Recognizing Basic Plan Mechanics
- Point Value to Cash Calculation
- Payout Transparency
- Buy Back Policy
- Infinity Bonuses and Blocking
Network Marketing Structure 2
Although this book is the second part of a 2 part series, the content here is designed to be stand-alone and each book is written with lessons applicable for every aspect in network marketing.
In this book, we are taking a more in depth look at plan mechanics as well as practical steps to boost your career.
Learn the tips and tricks how to:
- Avoid the various pitfalls of typical plans and how to use them to your advantage
- Stay in control in spite of quotas and use them to drive your team to success
- How to use products and create a cash flow generating machine
- Work with the right people and the right plan to become a networking juggernaut
- Learn other nifty secrets your upline might be too busy to teach you
- Pros and Cons of Accumulation
- Buying Position
- Caution: Front Loading and their Dangers
- The Dreaded Demotion
- Push-up: Taking the Short Cut
- Turning Maintenance into Profit….and much more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.